If you’re looking for packaging manufactured and made in the UK, Packaging Works are one of the UK’s leading packaging distributers!
Packaging Works has been manufacturing custom packaging in the UK for ten years. When you’re looking for a distributor to create your perfect custom packaging, there are lots of benefits for choosing packaging made in Britain:
- Suppliers overseas often have a long lead time whereas we can get your packaging to you within two weeks of placing your order.
- We respond to enquiries incredibly quick; you can expect fast responses from the get-go, from initial enquiry to sampling right through to the final product.
- The materials we use are all sourced from suppliers here in the UK – we pride ourselves on helping other British businesses.
- We currently employ a team of 12 skilled packaging employees in Gateshead, employing in Britain to make a positive impact on the British economy.
- Opting for British-made packaging reduces your carbon footprint as it doesn’t require transport from overseas.
Whilst we are proud to work with large global corporations like Google and Pepsi, we also offer low minimum orders perfect for smaller British businesses providing the same level of quality for all our clients.
Here are just some of the British brands we’ve worked with:
In almost every British kitchen cupboard is a pack of McVitie’s biscuits and they are probably Jaffa Cakes, whichis why we were excited to create bespoke boxes for their ‘Jaffa Whaaaaat?’ campaign featuring household name Joey Essex (disclaimer, not pictured).
Thomas Clipper is an independent men’s grooming company founded in London. We have worked on many Thomas Clipper packaging campaigns delivering beautiful bespoke boxes for a selection of their products.
Scotch Whisky company Glenmorangie approached us to create a bespoke black box with gold foil printing and a matching gift bag. We all know Brits love a drink and we love creating good, spirited packaging for the companies who provide the beverages!
British photographer Nick Knight handpicks, prepares, and photographs roses from his garden in the UK for his Roses collection. The artwork has a rich and deep quality, so to match this we created a stunning, textured grey box which oozes luxury just like the pieces in his exhibition.
Last but not least…
Buying your packaging in larger quantities reduces your costs and if you don’t have room to store your boxes, we have large storage facilities in the North East of England.
We can store your packaging and deliver them to you in smaller batches with free delivery to all mainland UK destinations when you purchase packaging from us!